Upgrade your Zipper ZI-HB305 Planer thicknesser with the Sheartak spiral cutterheads to experience a range of benefits:
* Achieve a superior quality finish without any tear-out thanks to the angled inserts which create a shear-cut effect on even highly figured hardwood.
* Enjoy a significant reduction in noise levels as the spiral cutter head maintains constant contact with the board using only a few knives.
* Benefit from the use of solid tungsten carbide cutters, which are harder and stay sharper for longer than high-speed steel blades. If one edge becomes chipped or dull, simply rotate it 90° for a fresh edge. Each insert has four cutting edges and can be used up to four times.
* Experience easy setup thanks to the precision-ground, indexable carbide inserts which are interchangeable. By loosening the screws, rotating 90°, and retightening the inserts, you can precisely position them in just minutes using the taper hole style locking mechanism.
* Reduce dust extraction efforts with the smaller carbide inserts that remove shorter and thinner materials.
* Enjoy long-term cost savings, as spiral cutter heads are cheaper to use and can pay for themselves quickly.
The Spiral Cutterhead Kit includes:
* A high-tensile-strength alloy steel cutter block.
* 40 carbide inserts already installed.
* 5 additional carbide inserts and 5 extra screws provided as spare parts.
* A pair of premium sealed bearings.
Ask Question About Product
|Material of Cutterblock
|No. of Spirals
|No. of Carbide Inserts
|Carbide Insert Size
|15x15x2.5mm R150 30°
|No. of Additional Knives
|No. of Additional Screws
|No. of Wrenches