Main features of the spiral cutter heads
* Produce glassy surface finish with no tear-out
* Dramatically reduce noise.
* Tungsten carbide inserts last 50 times as long as straight blades do.
* No need to sharpen the inserts. Turn 90 degrees for a new edge. It's easy and time-saving.
* Spiral cutter head makes short and thin chips. Dust extraction is easier.
* We include additional (5) carbide inserts (5) screws as spare parts for each cutter head.
Sheartak Spiral Cutter head for ENCO 150-410 15" Planer
Spiral Cutter head for Enco 150-4245 20" Planer
Spiral Cutterhead for Enlon 20" Planer EN-PN20 with 100 Carbide Inserts
Sheartak Spiral Cutterhead for Enlon 15" Planer EN-PN15 with 80 Carbide Inserts