* Smoother Finish with no tear-out. Each knife sits at a slight angle and produces shear-cut . Spiral cutterhead planes board in a staggered way which is much better than a single straight cut. The combined shear and staggered cut eliminates tear-out and leaves a glossy surface finish on even highly figured hardwood.
* Noise is dramatically reduced as spiral cutterhead allows a few knives to cut in a staggered way.
* More than 10 times the life use of high-speed steel. The 15x15x2.5mm inserts are made of sintered tungsten carbide which is much harder than high-speed steel. Each insert has four edges.
* Easy to change. The knives are precision ground to a tolerance of +/-0.0004" or +/-0.01mm and are interchangeable. Loosen the screw, rotate 90° for a new edge, tighten the insert in minutes.
* Dust extraction is easier. Spiral cutterhead produces thinner and shorter chips.
* Low cost to use. Spiral cutterheads produce a smoother finish, reduce or eliminate sanding work, don't require sharpening, your product will pay for itself in a very short time.
Spiral Cutterhead specifications:
* High tensile alloy steel shaft for long durability.
* Aluminum cutterblock reduces over heat resulting from weight.
* 14 pcs of Tunsten carbide insert knives installed.
* Zero out design
(5) extra knives as spare parts
(5) extra screws
(1) Torx headed wrench.
Ask Question About Product
Note: HTML is not translated!
Material of Cutterblock
No. of Spirals
No. of Carbide Inserts
Carbide Insert Size
15x15x2.5mm R150 30°
No. of Additional Knives
No. of Additional Screws
No. of Wrenches
No. of Bearings
If the price of the product is reduced within 30 days, we will notify you via email, SMS and mobile client~
If the goods arrive within 30 days, we will notify you via email, SMS and mobile client~