Revolutionize your Milwaukee M18 cordless planer with spiral cutterheads for the following benefits.
* Better quality finish with no tear-out. All the inserts are angled along the helical in a staggered way and make shear-cut effects on even highly figured hardwood.
* Noise is hugely reduced as the spiral cutter head keeps constant contact with the board with only a few knives.
* All the cutters are made of solid tungsten carbide which is much harder and stayer sharp longer than high-speed steel blades. If one edge is chipped or dull, rotate it 90° for a new sharp edge. Each insert has four cutting edges and can be used four times.
* Easy to set up. The indexable carbide inserts are precision ground to a very tight tolerance and are interchangeable. Loosen the screws, rotate 90°, and tighten the inserts in minutes. The inserts can be precisely positioned by the taper hole style locking.
* Smaller carbide inserts remove shorter and thinner materials, which make dust extraction much easier.
* For the long term, spiral cutter heads are cheaper to use and can pay for themselves in a very short time.
Spiral Cutterhead Kit includes:
* High tensile strength alloy steel cutter block.
* 14 carbide inserts installed.
* 5 extra carbide inserts & 5 extra screws free as spare parts.
* 1 Wrench
Ask Question About Product
|Material of Cutterblock||Hard Aluminum|
|No. of Spirals||4|
|No. of Carbide Inserts||14PCS|
|Carbide Insert Size||15x15x2.5mm R150 30°|
|Screw Size||T25 10#-32TPI|
|No. of Additional Knives||5|
|No. of Additional Screws||5|
|No. of Wrenches||1|
|No. of Bearings||2|