Carbide woodturning tools Standard set of 4 with Interchangeable handle
The carbide woodturning tool has a replaceable and rotatable carbide attached to its steel shaft. If the blade's tip gets blunt, you can either rotate the blade to a sharper area or replace it once all edges have grown dull. The carbide turning tool provides longer life and eliminates the downtime of sharpening.
* No sharpening needed
* Great for general woodturning
* The square shaft improves safety and accuracy by allowing you to hold the tool dead flat on the tool rest
* Carbide tools can be used with an interchangeable handles. The length of the handle is adjustable with the handle extension.
Interchangeable Handle Length: 11-1/2''
Handle Extension Length: 11''
Shaft Length: 9-1/2''
Handle Material: Aluminum Alloy
Shank Material: Spring steel
Cutter Material: Carbide
Cutter Sizes: Approximately 0.45'' diameter
(1) Detailer with Diamond Tip
(1) Finisher with Round Tip
(1) Rougher with Square Tip
(1) Rougher with Radiused Square Tip
(1) Wooden Storage Case
(1) Interchangeable handle
(1) Handle extension
Carbide Detailer with a Diamond tip can cut definition lines or accents.
Carbide Finisher with a Round tip can be used for the inside curves and coves.
Carbide Rougher with a Square tip is designed for surfacing outside curves and cutting into corners. It can also be used to cut v-groove by rotating the blade.
Carbide Rougher with a Radiused square tip can be used on flat surfaces without corners digging in and provide a smoothing cut effectively.
Ask Question About Product