Carbide Tipped Wood Turning Tools Set with Swan Neck Hollowing Tool, Rougher, Finisher and Detailer, Featuring an Interchangeable Aluminum Alloy Grip Handle in a Fitted Case
The carbide woodturning tools have a replaceable and rotatable carbide insert attached to their steel shaft. If the cutting insert gets blunt, you can rotate it to expose a sharp edge or replace it once all edges have dulled. Carbide-cutting inserts ensure the tool has a longer life and eliminate the downtime of sharpening.
* No sharpening is needed for the easily replaceable cutting inserts.
* Great for general woodturning.
* The square shaft improves safety and accuracy by allowing you to hold the tool dead flat on the tool rest.
* The carbide tool can be used with an interchangeable handle. The length of the handle is adjustable with the handle extension.
Interchangeable Handle Length: 11-1/2''
Handle Extension Length: 11''
Shaft Length: 9-1/2''
Handle Material: Aluminum Alloy
Shank Material: Spring steel
Cutter Material: Carbide
(1) Medium-angle Swan Neck with Round Tip (8.9mm Round)
(1) Rougher with Square Tip (11x11mm)
(1) Finisher with Round Tip (12mm)
(1) Detailer with Diamond Tip (10x30mm)
(1) Interchangeable handle
(1) Handle extension
(1) Wooden Storage Case
Ask Question About Product