Revolutionize your DeWalt DW735X 13-inch thickness Planer with spiral cutterheads for the following benefits.
* Better quality finish with no tear-out. All the inserts are angled along the helical in a staggered way and makes shear-cut effects on even highly figured hardwood.
* Noise is hugely reduced as the spiral cutter head keeps constant contact to the board with only a few knives.
* All the cutters are made of solid tungsten carbide which is much harder and stayer sharp longer than high speed steel blades. If one edge is chipped or dull, rotate it 90° for a new sharp edge. Each insert has four cutting edges and can be used four times.
* Easy to set up. The indexable carbide inserts are precision ground to a very tight tolerance and are interchangeable. Loosen the screws, rotate 90°, tighten the inserts in minutes. The inserts can be precisely positioned by the taper hole style locking.
* Smaller carbide inserts remove shorter and thinner materials, which make dust extraction much easier.
* For the long term, spiral cutter heads are cheaper to use and cany pay for itself in a very short time.
Spiral Cutterhead Kit includes:
* High tensile strength alloy steel cutter block.
* 40 carbide inserts to be installed.
* 5 extra carbide inserts & 5 extra screws free as spare parts.
* A pair of premium sealed bearings premounted.
* 1 Wrench
This spiral cutterhead is designed and manufactured to have the same cutting circle as the original cutterhead. The cutterblock has to be installed through the bore for the bearing in the machine housing, all the knives are removed from the cutterhead after the dynamic balance. This saves the hassel to do the removal yourself.
Sheartak spiral cutterheads are made to industrial standard and go through high quality control and test. All the knives are made within ±0.0004"/0.01mm to ensure interchangeability. The carbide knives can be securely set at the same cutting circle.
You can cut up to 1/8" per pass maximum. A disadvantage is that you will have to spend half an hour or so to install all the carbide inserts to the cutter block.
Read through the manual and watch the short video before you install the carbide inserts. Installation of the carbide inserts is easy.
Ask Question About Product
|Material of Cutterblock||Alloy Steel|
|No. of Spirals||4|
|No. of Carbide Inserts||40pcs|
|Carbide Insert Size||15x15x2.5mm R150 30°|
|Screw Size||T25 10#-32TPI|
|No. of Additional Knives||5|
|No. of Additional Screws||5|
|No. of Wrenches||1|
|No. of Bearings||2|