Spiral Cutterhead for Milwaukee M18 cordless planer
* Smoother Finish with no tear-out. Each knife sits at a slight angle and produces shear-cut . Spiral cutterhead planes board in a staggered way which is much better than a single straight cut. The combined shear and staggered cut eliminates tear-out and leaves a glossy surface finish on even highly figured hardwood.
* Noise is hugely reduced as spiral cutterhead allows a few knives to cut in a staggered way.
* More than 10 times the life use of high speed steel. The 15x15x2.5mm inserts are made of sintered tungsten carbide which is much harder than high-speed steel. Each insert has four edges.
* Easy to change. The knives are precision ground to a tolerance of +/-0.0004" or +/-0.01mm and are interchangeable. Loosen the screw, rotate 90° for a new edge, tighten the insert in minutes. It cuts your production time by 30%.
* Dust extraction is easier. Spiral cutterhead produces thinner and shorter chips.
* Low cost to use. Spiral cutterheads produce smoother finish, reduce or eliminate sanding work, don't require sharpening, your product will pay for itself in a very short time.
Spiral Cutterhead specifications:
* High tensile alloy steel shaft for long durability.
* Aluminum cutter block reduces ove-heat resulting from weight.
* 14 pcs of Tungsten carbide insert knives installed.
* Zero out design
(5) extra knives as spare parts
(5) extra screws
(1) Torx wrench.
Ask Question About Product
|Material of Cutterblock||Hard Aluminum|
|No. of Spirals||4|
|No. of Carbide Inserts||14PCS|
|Carbide Insert Size||15x15x2.5mm R150 30°|
|Screw Size||T25 10#-32TPI|
|No. of Additional Knives||5|
|No. of Additional Screws||5|
|No. of Wrenches||1|
|No. of Bearings||2|